Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from CT

Hello All, I had a small popup and last year an 80 foot tall oak tree fell on top of it. Needless to say it was pretty much ruined so starting in August I stripped it down to the frame and started building my first teardrop. Wife and family thought I was a little crazy until they saw it come together. Finished it mostly in October (a little trim work left) just in time for all the campgrounds to close so I haven't even gotten to use it yet. Looking forward to the spring.

Welcome to the group! Please join the New England and Great North Woods chapters. Theresa and I are working on next years schedule. So mark you calendar!! Also join New Jersey and Liberty Bell (PA) chapters, some gatherings are doable from CT. Maybe we can get the New York chapter to have a gathering near Albany. Hope to see you in the spring, Diane

Comment

Welcome! Going to go out on a limb here ( ) and guess that you weren't in the popup when it met its demise. For that we are thankful! Looks like you've done a fantastic job on the teardrop! My parents thought I was nuts when I was talking about building my first teardrop, but they really enjoyed seeing the process and my dad even joined in to lend a hand. Good times!

Comment

Working...
      X