Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been looking for tiny camper forums, can't find very many as it seems most every one uses facebook now. I refuse to use facebook so it does make it difficult to find info sometimes. Having said that I did find this site, although it doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic.

Anyway, I'm currently awaiting my Sqauredrop build, should have it mid June '22. I'm transitioning from hammock/tent camping to an offroad capable squaredrop, getting to old to sleep on the ground. Hope to get out and meet some of you guys/gals. I'm located in Macon County TN

welcome. i'm also a hammock camper and just took delivery of my squaredrop camper on october 29th from tiny camper company so i can take both my dogs camping.

which company is making your squaredrop?
    There's magic in the woods,
    if you know where to look for it.
    - Pete's Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by soulembrace View Post
      welcome. i'm also a hammock camper and just took delivery of my squaredrop camper on october 29th from tiny camper company so i can take both my dogs camping.

which company is making your squaredrop?
      Tiny Camper Co. I ordered a 4x8 Kong with some upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by DBRMN View Post

Tiny Camper Co. I ordered a 4x8 Kong with some upgrades.
        nice, you're going to love it
        There's magic in the woods,
        if you know where to look for it.
        - Pete's Dragon

Comment

I understand your stance on FB.
          If you get a chance, join the Old Dominion Chapter in VA on a trip.

Comment

Also, feel free to join us in the "Carolinas". We have 3 gatherings a year. However, I have also been to the last few gatherings in TN. We do Facebook to point folks here. It's a better platform for our group.
            Look up Tear Drop City as well.

Comment

Welcome! If your travels bring you to the Northeast be sure to check the New England and Great North Woods chapters to see if there are any gatherings happening when you're in the area. Have a blast with your new squaredrop!
              All the best,
              Theresa
              GNW & New England Chapter Director

Comment

Working...
              X