Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Iowa and the Green Goddess Glamping blog!

I'm the owner of a Rustic Trail Teardrop Campers (RTTC) Polar Bear standy tiny trailer. The floorplan is 5x10 feet, so it's tiny, but the space is well thought out and useable. I'm a writer and write about what interests me, such as bicycling and gardening, and now I'm writing about tiny trailers and camping. My tiny trailer blog is called Green Goddess Glamping and has a monthly readership of around 4,000-7,000 readers. At this time I have no advertising. It's just a one-person labor of love blog that writes about the Green Goddess's expeditions, profiles and travelogues of other tiny trailer owners, and how-to articles on subjects pertinent to tiny trailers--portable toilets, condensation, security, and such.

Although I mostly camp in Iowa, last fall I did travel to the RTTC headquarters in North Carolina and then on to a company trailer owner gathering in South Carolina. I'm looking forward to the next season of camping with the Green Goddess and also getting to know folks in this community. There are a couple of Heartland Chapter gatherings that my wife and I are considering attending, dependent, in part, on the birth of another grandchild. Thanks for letting me and my wife join!
    camping adventures with a tall teardrop

Enjoyed your piece on Mary McCarty. I see your posts in the Facebook group regularly. Welcome to the Tearjerkers. If you're ever in the area, love to have you at a Bluegrass Chapter gathering.

M(late wife was from Altoona)

B
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

• Tom Kepler
      Tom Kepler commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I traveled through Kentucky a bit on my trip to the Carolinas last fall. Beautiful country.

Welcome Tom! I've enjoyed many of your blogs that you share in the Facebook groups!

Comment

• Tom Kepler
      Tom Kepler commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! There are so many wonderful stories to tell. Tiny trailers campers are a nice group of folks.

Just bookmarked your blog. The first two articles were great and I look forward to reading more!

Comment

• Tom Kepler
      Tom Kepler commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I'm new to this website and still getting familiar with the organization of the pages. I'll see if I can figure out how to learn more about you.

Welcome Tom to you and your wife. Have been reading your blogs every time the come up on my phone. Very enjoyable and interesting.

Bob

Comment

• Tom Kepler
      Tom Kepler commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Bob. I enjoy writing, and I enjoy camping with my tiny trailer. The blog brings both together in a fulfilling way. I'm still getting to know this website!
Working...
X