Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new! from west virginia

Hi everyone, I'm Alicia. I'm from West Virginia and picked up my first teardrop on New Year's Eve. It's currently sitting in my garage waiting for the snow to melt but I'm excited to take it on some adventures ASAP.

Welcome aboard!! Would be awesome to see the WV Mountaineers active again!!

Comment

How far are you willing to go? Florida has a gathering next week. We had ours (Carolinas) last weekend. Here is a link to all the gatherings planned for 2022 that are near and around our (Carolinas) Chapter. https://forum.tearjerkers.net/chapte...ter-gatherings

Comment

Originally posted by Eric W View Post
        How far are you willing to go? Florida has a gathering next week. We had ours (Carolinas) last weekend. Here is a link to all the gatherings planned for 2022 that are near and around our (Carolinas) Chapter. https://forum.tearjerkers.net/chapte...ter-gatherings
        I'd probably be willing to go anywhere with enough notice to get time off work. I've never camped in VA or NC but I'm there pretty frequently anyway so that would be easy.

Comment

Well then join us anytime. If you think you want to go, book it, and cancel if you have to. Usually costs about $10 to cancel, but if the campsite is full, you can't pay enough to get in. And they are all full as you get closer. So book now. See you soon.

Comment

I went ahead and sent a paypal payment for teardrop city. really looking forward to it 😀

Comment

Hey W. Virginia, welcome and come camp with us at the Old Dominion chapter. You're always welcome! I hope I'll catch ya at Teardrop City.

Comment

Welcome, it looks like you got my trailers bigger brother. I have a 4x8 new wave.

Comment

Working...
                X