No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members

Hello everyone!
    THank you for letting us be a part of this group. The wife and I don't have a teardrop... yet. We just purchased the wood yesterday to build our own. We found the Tear Jerkers watching Camp and Camera. We also saw that you were having a meetup in May and wanted to come out and check out the teardrops. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Originally posted by #TeamJasonGina View Post
    Hello everyone!
    THank you for letting us be a part of this group. The wife and I don't have a teardrop... yet. We just purchased the wood yesterday to build our own. We found the Tear Jerkers watching Camp and Camera. We also saw that you were having a meetup in May and wanted to come out and check out the teardrops. Looking forward to meeting all of you.
    Hello Jason and Gina,
    welcome to Tearjerkers, I'm a co director for the Buckeye chapter, and we do have a event from 12 to 15 May at Guilford Lake SP. we'd love to see you guys there. Details are listed on the Buckeye forum. Having a teardrop in not required, in fact there are no requirements, just show up and enjoy the fun. I have built two teardrops myself, id love to hear the details about yours. Bob H

Comment

Welcome neighbor-ish! I'm looking forward to our spring event, and having interested folks stop in to take a look makes it even more fun! I hope to see you there
      Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
      Oliver Legacy Elite II/ Toyota Land Cruiser
      Facebook --- Instagram

Comment

Thank you for approving my request to join! Hubby and I just put a deposit down on a 2023 NuCamp 400/Boondock and are super excited to get started! We are in the information gathering stage to make sure we are as prepared as we can be for our first trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Cynthia Young View Post
          Thank you for approving my request to join! Hubby and I just put a deposit down on a 2022 NuCamp 400/Boondock and are super excited to get started! We are in the information gathering stage to make sure we are as prepared as we can be for our first trip!
          Welcome! The Liberty Bell Chapter has lots of great camping events each year. Or you can join us at the Chesapeake Bay chapter. We get lots of PA participation at our events.
          2016 NuCamp T@G Max Teardrop
          Co-Director Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X