Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in Kentucky

New member here in Kentucky, but not new to teardrops. Previous Yoder Toder owner, then moved to Scamp 19ers. Now have a deposit down on a like new 2021 T@B 400 Boondock. Can't wait to pickup first of April...

Welcome from a neighbor just to your north.

Be sure to join and subscribe to the Bluegrass Chapter page. We have four gatherings scheduled this year and the first one is April.

April is at Elkhorn Creek in Frankfort.

June at Bailey's Point on Barren River lake.

September at Kendall Campground below Wolf Creek Dam on Cumberland River.

October at Cave Creek campground on Rough River lake.

Elkhorn has blocked out sites for us and I believe there are a couple still available.

Bailey's Point is great and very popular. If that's one you're interested in I would reserve ASAP, IF there's anything still available.

Kendall is probably my favorite campground in Kentucky and the reservation window will open this month depending on the arrival date.

Cave Creek is another favorite and kind of my home campground. My grandparents had a place from early 70's until mid 90's below the Everleigh ramp. My late wife and I had property across from the Cave Creek campground from '94 until 2016 when finances forced the sale.

Welcome to the group, hope to see you by the campfire soon.

B
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Almost forgot. We also have a Facebook group, "Tearjerkers: Bluegrass Chapter" feel free to join there as well.
      "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Thanks Brian. I will take a look at my calendar for sure.

Comment

Welcome and join us in VA. Sounds like you have had the teardrop bug for quita a while.

Comment

Working...
          X