Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intorduction

Hi I bought an American Eagle teardrop in 2010. It leaked from day one. But I loved camping in it. We had to redo the hinge on the back hatch. That stopped most of the leaks. Replaced some of the wood. Continuing to camp. I even took it to Disney, with my granddaughter. Had a blast. Now we are rebuilding the hatch door. I have a camping trip planed next month. I would love to go on the trip with the Dixie chapter in april but I am working that weekend. Maybe the trip in October will be available. I am planning on the trip to big lagoon in December, with the Florida group. I am from bay minette, Alabama.

Welcome Lucy! That stinks about the leak, but it sounds like you haven't let it stop you from having fun. Glad to hear you're getting out and enjoying your little camper. If you happen to make it to New England at some time be sure to look us up.
    All the best,
    Theresa
    GNW & New England Chapter Director

Comment

Lucy, welcome to the Dixie Chapter. So sorry to hear about the leaks but it sounds like you are not letting it slow you down. Enjoy your time in the outdoors. We would love to have you at our October Gathering. I would suggest, go ahead and make reservations so you have a spot. As long as you cancel at least 3 days before the arrival date, the cancellation fee is very low. If you wait to long, I promise it will be sold out.

See you down the road, hopefully sometime soon.

Comment

Jump in with both feet! Come join us in VA.

Comment

Working...
        X