Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "City Girl" loves fresh air and hikes

Hi, I’m Tracy! I’m a school teacher from Chicago, IL. My husband and I really enjoy car camping and hiking in the state parks. We developed this dream of getting a teardrop camper and visiting our national parks. We spent two years mixing the perfect recipe of budget, camper weight v tow vehicle (our subcompact was not going to do it), what bells and whistles were must-have/not interested/willing to part, and we preferred to support a small business. We ended up going with the combination of a Subaru Outback and a TC Teardrop, both of which we had to order. The Subaru we ordered a few weeks ago and we just found out will be ready tomorrow. TC Teardrops is this wonderful small business in Wausau, WI owned by Todd and Carol Mowrer. Carol was the one who answered the phone, gave us the tour, and answered all of our questions. I seriously cannot say enough lovely things about this business and their product. We have a long wait until our build is complete, but it gives us something for which to look forward. I am looking forward to the wisdom and insight to be gained from this community.
    🤩

Welcome to the teardrop crew!
    2016 NuCamp T@G Max Teardrop
    Co-Director Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

Hello Tracy!!! I'm director in Missouri but camp with the Land of Lincoln Chapter all the time and a retired school teacher, so we will have lots to talk about. They are a terrific, helpful group of campers. I hope to see you at a gathering.

Comment

Welcome Tracy, TC Teardrops makes a fine trailer. You are most welcome to join us even before you get your trailer. Bring a tent or car camp, whatever you like. Hope to see you around the fire.

Comment

Working...
        X