Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from East KY

Hello all, My name is Chris. I'm glad to have found you guys. I have built 1 teardrop years ago and a camp trailer and getting ready to build another camp trailer. I hope to meet up with some of you at KY state parks.

Welcome to the Tear Jerkers!
    2016 NuCamp T@G Max Teardrop
    Co-Director Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

Welcome Chris! Join us for a gathering in the Old Dominion chapter sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris H View Post
        Hello all, My name is Chris. I'm glad to have found you guys. I have built 1 teardrop years ago and a camp trailer and getting ready to build another camp trailer. I hope to meet up with some of you at KY state parks.
        Welcome Chris from the west.

Be sure to join and subscribe to the Bluegrass Chapter forum. We have 4 gatherings planned this year.

Next weekend is Elkhorn Campground in Frankfort on the banks of Elkhorn Creek.

June we will be at Bailey's Point on Barren River lake.

September, Kendall Campground on the Cumberland River just below Wolf Creek Dam.

October, Cave Creek campground on Rough River lake.

Love to have you join us. Typically, most of our gatherings are held at COE campgrounds, they're always very well kept and staffed. (Also the passes for seniors etc are an added bonus)

Occasionally, we do independent spots to support local business, the ones we use have phenomenal facilities.

While I absolutely love our state, our state park system has fallen to the way side, budget cuts, poor management and staffing at many have ruined them. However, suggestions on specific campgrounds are always welcome.

Hope to see you by the campfire soon.

B
        "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Thanks Brian, my wife and I like going to twin knobs and carter caves but we want to get out in the state more. I hope we can make it to at least one of these events this year. Thanks and good camping!

Comment

Hello and swing over to Missouri anytime.

Comment

Last time I was in Missouri I had to walk alot and wear a lot of green! Haven't been back.lol

Comment

Ah Chris the St Patricks day parade. I hope you were Downtown or Dogtown. Both are a good time.

Comment

Ft. Leonard wood. lol

Comment

Chris, I bet that was a blast!

Comment

Working...
                    X