Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Teardrop Owners

My husband and I just bought a Teardrop camper, and picked it up a few days ago. There were none available in our State. We had to drive to Virginia after the dealer notified us that one had come in. It's a Helio, H3SPlus. We camped out the night we picked it up in Virginia, then went on to see family down South. It's a 2021 model, and looks as though it was barely used. The previous owner never even took the tents that came with it , out of the box. I like the fact that it has a large window on either side of the camper, and a screen door, and other door in the back. It has an air conditioner, and a large fan at the top of the camper. We are looking forward to doing some camping, and I love cooking outdoors. Hope to meet other Teardrop Campers. We'd like to know how other Tear owners like their tiny campers, and if you've ever had any problems with them. Thank you.

I've never seen one of those in person, but they look pretty nice online. We have had our T@G for almost 6 years now and love it. It still makes me smile every time I look at it in the garage. Just spent 9 days camping with it. So fun.

Gena
    2016 NuCamp T@G Max Teardrop
    Co-Director Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

Working...
    X