Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from North Texas

Rick and Barbara here. We’re up by Denton. Have a 2018 NuCamp T@B 320S tall teardrop. Enjoy doing mods to it. We’re retired and camp often. Enjoy taking it out often to state parks and COE places both in Texas and all over the US. Like both long trips and short get togethers.

Welcome! I am brand new to the forum myself. We are just down the street in Keller. We've only done 1 trip in our newly built camper. We went to the Johnson Creek in Lake O the Pines and were the only teardrop at the site last weekend. I look forward to meeting other teardrop owners like yourself out there and sharing favorite places to camp in the area. Welcome again!

Dan P.
    Keller, TX
    Dan P
    DIY 5X8 Teardrop - Built 2022
    Greensboro, NC

Comment

Rick and Dan,

Welcome to the Lone Star Chapter! Rick - I see you joined earlier in the year, but just now made your presence known. Sizing us up, huh? Well, I'd be careful if I were you. I've heard this chapter's director is a real nutcase!

DJ
      LSCD

Comment

Rick and Barbara - great to see y’all here!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Good to see you hear too Patricia!...Dan it's a lot of fun...DJ...that is what I heard! 🤣

Comment

Working...
          X