No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tear drop newbee

Hello😁new to teardrops.
    im brand new to this and excited to be part of tiny camper teardrop lovers as myself im looking forward to all new adventures and gatherings with everyone and meet new friends😁i have just purchased a sunray 109 and cant wait to join the fun😁love to see all the creations and ideas everyone has very awesome👍

Welcome! Post pics of the camper. I'm not familiar with that one.

Comment

Welcome Christine! Have a blast with your new camper!
      All the best,
      Theresa
      GNW & New England Chapter Director

Comment

The sunray 109 is a good buy for the buck . Enjoy !

Comment

Welcome Christine. Glad to see you found us. Get out and enjoy your new trailer and come on down and camp with us the Dixie Chapter sometime. Would love to have you join us.

Comment

So im still trying to figure all this out lol. So im checking how you sign up for chapters or does everyone just go to events. Everything is just so awesome watch all the you tube stories of all the events cant wait to be part. Still abit of simple work on my little camper to get er ready. Checking around to see when and where next gathering would be and see if i can go😁

Comment

Christine, if you click on the Home tab and then scroll down you'll find all the chapters listed. Since you're from Arkansas, by default your home chapter is the Natural State Chapter. You can join any others you'd like as well. If there are chapters that you're interested in possibly going to gatherings in you can "join" those chapters so that it will be easier to keep up to date on happenings in those chapters. To "join" a chapter simply scroll down to that one in the list on the Home tab and click on it to open it. Once you're in that chapter's tab you'll see a button at the top of their page to Join. Click that and you're now a part of that chapter.
              You are always welcome to go to any gatherings in any chapters even if you didn't "join" a particular one. We love meeting new friends! Just be sure to post in those gathering threads if you're planning on going so that the Director of that chapter will have an idea of how many will be attending.
              Have fun getting out there with your little trailer!
              All the best,
              Theresa
              GNW & New England Chapter Director

Comment

Working...
              X