Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd time’s a charm in Florida

Hi. This is a new member in Florida with roots in GA and SC. Camp with two tiny dogs, Peanut and Pistachio. Husband loves all kinds of fishing so hoping he finds some fishing buddies cause it ain’t me. Enjoy walks, exploring, games. Bought a T@G last summer and sold it to buy a Rustic Trails Grizzly and sold it to buy a Luna. Done looking for the right camper. Time to start camping. Melanie

Comment

Welcome! Did you keep trading up to go bigger?
      2016 NuCamp T@G Max Teardrop
      Co-Director Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

The T@G was hard for us to get inside-my husband’s lower back is fused. Could get in at the dealership but getting in and out many times during a trip was just too much. The Grizzly is 5’ tall inside so we could step in. Much better but bed seemed claustrophobic to me since it’s up on a platform with less headroom and we missed the galley kitchen. Luna is 4’9” inside so we can use a platform step and can step up to sit on the seat. That’s nice, no crawling on knees or rolling backwards to get inside - the seats and tabletop add extra room inside, the bed is up to 83” long and it’s taller than the T@G but still fits in the garage. The Luna galley is amazing. So it took me 3 tries to figure it out but was able to sell quickly each time. Luna is a little bigger in the right places but still small.

Comment

Working...
        X