Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from GA

New member..love to camp..I don't own a teardrop so I'm very thankful you let me join anyway

Originally posted by Jip View Post
    New member..love to camp..I don't own a teardrop so I'm very thankful you let me join anyway
    Vivian, all are welcome. Do you own a trailer, if yes, what kind? Come join us sometime for one of our gatherings.

Comment

I own a Livin Lite Quicksilver....10.0...if I can get some gas struts installed by the time of the gathering I'll probably bring it (instead of a tent)..I made a reservation for site # 37..looking forward to meeting ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by Jip View Post
        I own a Livin Lite Quicksilver....10.0...if I can get some gas struts installed by the time of the gathering I'll probably bring it (instead of a tent)..I made a reservation for site # 37..looking forward to meeting ya'll
        Livin Lite is almost a tear, a soft side tear in case of the Quicksilver. Love my Camplite.
        "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Hello from Alabama. Just picked up mt Vintage Trailer Works XTC last Friday. Getting fired up to take it to Sherling Lake near Greenville AL for my maiden voyage very soon. Anyone ever stay there?

Comment

We have stayed there on numerous trips down to lower Alabama (LA). Don't think that you will be disappointed. It's quiet and so peaceful. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Bread77 View Post
              Hello from Alabama. Just picked up mt Vintage Trailer Works XTC last Friday. Getting fired up to take it to Sherling Lake near Greenville AL for my maiden voyage very soon. Anyone ever stay there?
              Welcome Barry. Hope you join us at one of our Gatherings soon.

Comment

Looking forward to meeting other tear jerkers at some point. September is going to be a crazy month for me at work so won't make that meet up. Will definitely look for the next one though.

Comment

Come camp with the Old Dominion chapter anytime you get the chance. You're welcome to camp with as many chapters as you like.
                  Jeff throws some great gatherings. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Comment

Had to cancel my trip this weekend to Gunterville State Park near Huntsville AL unfortunately. My Mom passed away 2 days ago. She's with the Lord, Dad and all those who went before. I'll be planning another trip soon. Thanks for the warm welcome Paula.

Comment

Working...
                    X