Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI FROM CLEVELAND SUBURB(Mentor)

Just purchased a refurbished 1948 Tourette teardrop. Was always fascinated by teardrops but must admit I"m a very inexperienced camper. Huge nature lover especially birds so I know I'll never get bored.Also kayak and bike (recreationally, so NO SPANDEX) Thank god. Managed to get reservattion at Cesars Creek for Buckeye chapter fall gathering YIPPPEEE

Welcome to the forum! I've camped with some of those Buckeye folks. Good people. You'll have a good time!

Gena
    2016 NuCamp T@G Max Teardrop
    Co-Director Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

I missed this when you first posted. Welcome from Cleveland’s west side out here in Lorain County! I look forward to meeting you at the fall gathering. The summer event is in your backyard at Geneva State Park August 4-7. Stop in and say Hi!
      Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
      Retired, and Exploring the USA
      Oliver Legacy Elite II/ Toyota Land Cruiser
      Facebook --- Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Mojocamper View Post
        Just purchased a refurbished 1948 Tourette teardrop. Was always fascinated by teardrops but must admit I"m a very inexperienced camper. Huge nature lover especially birds so I know I'll never get bored.Also kayak and bike (recreationally, so NO SPANDEX) Thank god. Managed to get reservattion at Cesars Creek for Buckeye chapter fall gathering YIPPPEEE
        Maureen,
        Glad you will be joining us at Caesars Creek. If you have any questions about the Caesars Creek gathering be sure to ask.
        Rich
        Rich and Val

Comment

Ms. Barb in Ashtabula here . A hearty welcome ! Glad you will be camping with us ,

Comment

Welcome, I grew up not far from Ceasar's Creek. Hope you have loads of fun. Come on over and camp in Va with us anytime. Sometimes Buckeye chapter members join us.

Comment

Working...
            X