Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from the Puget Sound

I wondered over here from TnTTT to see what's going on.

Currently finishing up the frame for my 6x10 squaredrop, buying lumber next week to start on the camper.

I've been in residential construction, mostly remodel, for 30 years, currently the small projects lead foreman for an upscale GC. I'm the tinkerer/shade tree mechanic type, I always got an idea, but not always a good one.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number.

Welcome! We have a teardrop right now, but planning on building out a squaredrop in the future. Did you build from scratch or did you use an existing cargo trailer?
    2016 NuCamp T@G Max Teardrop
    Co-Director Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

I building off a 5x8 NT trailer which I've extended 2' and tossed to bolts and welded together.
      I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number.

Comment

Hi and welcome! Sorry it's taken so long to write to you. I'm one of the Pacific Northwest directors. We live in the Puget Sound area too. How is your square drop coming along? Will it be ready for camping this summer? My husband built our teardrop 8 years ago and we are still loving it! Oregon and Washington have two active organizations - Tearjerkers and Teardrops of Oregon and Washington (TOW). Most of us are members of both groups. We have lots of group camping trips and both this site and TOW's are great places to ask questions and get information about teardrops and traveling. You'll find all our upcoming 2023 group trips on the TOW Facebook page. I'll be posting camping information on this site today or tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Comment

Working...
        X