Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Illinois

My name is Gloria, Glo is what I go by, I'm a single camper gal, I revamped a cargo trailer to a camping trailer last winter, I did the interior all by myself , but come September, I'm redoing the interior, adding windows on the sides a reversible roof fan, new floor, an changing the back door to a patio door, plus I'm making an awning to cover the patio door, an paint my dry sink cabinet, to make it a bit brighter inside.... Been on the road as much as I can. I love the outdoors, but the sun, I can't take much of, I had Cancer in 2019, an this July, I'm Cancer Free, so I'm very cautions of to much sun. I'm very adventurous, an finding new place to camp, I hope to venture out west next year, an enjoy some mountains....I'm retired from 40 years as a hairdresser, then went on to the Illinois State Senate as a Receptionist to finish another retirement, an started to enjoy my life, an doing as much as I can,....Each day is a New Day!!!!!!......Thanks for letting me join.

Welcome! Glad to hear you are cancer free now. Camping in the woods is more fun in my opinion anyway.

We'd love to see some pictures of your build. My husband and I are planning on doing something similar for our next camper.

Gena
    2016 NuCamp T@G Max Teardrop
    Co-Director Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

Working...
    X