Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Foum

Hello everyone, I am retired US Navy, and retired Electrician for Orange County, Fl. I am happy to be a member, I hope someday I can participate in the Chapter Gatherings it looks like a lot of fun. I am trying to recover from a stroke right now. It is my hope to share my skills and get help when I build my teardrop. Thank you for having me.
    Attached Files

Welcome Jose, and I love the Seabees Logo. Looking forward to the information that you will share and please come up and camp with the Dixie Chapter when you can.

Comment

Welcome! Join the teardrop and tiny trailer forum, if you haven't already, for build information.
      Come camp with us anytime.

Comment

Paula,I would love to join all you but I’m kinda um….bed ridden. I had a stroke and I’m not able to use my legs or right hand just limited left hand. When I recover I will build one, I have all the tools and it's just collecting dust in the garage. I love to camping. I’ve been to Lake Casitas, Ca, Late Tahoe but in tents. Now, I want to explore Florida.

Comment

Jeff, thank you for the warm welcome. I love to share everything I know and learned from the USNavy Seabees construction, I’m an electrician by trade, anything you want know about the electrical methods and codes. And I love to cook took and share recipes

Comment

Working...
          X