No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member and teardrop in Michigan

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and the teardrop world. I live in southwest Michigan and have completed a build. I found this forum from watching the YouTube videos about some of the meet-ups.

I have included a link to my poorly filmed and narrated video. I completed the build about 10 days ago.

We are heading out for the shakedown trip later in the week and will surely see what needs to be improved.

Here's the link.

Mike J.

NIce! I was thinking about the Santa Cruz as a Tow Vehicle as well. Hope it works well for you.

Comment

With only about 50 miles of towing the teardrop I have very little data. But so far the SC had proven to have plenty of power and be ultra stable. The initial mpg while towing is 24.3 . I'll have alot more info after this week.

When I started the build i had a red Jeep Compass.. hence the color scheme of the trailer.

MJ

Comment

Ok, the first trip under our belt. All systems worked very well. With the vehicle fully loaded the mpg dropped to 21.8.

Here are a few pictures.

Comment

Welcome, love your little red teardrop!

Comment

Thank you Paula, it's been an exciting journey to get it built. We are now ready to explore the state for the rest of the year. Next year will be a country wide exploration.

Mike & Caroline

Comment

Working...
            X