No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Southern TN!

Hey all,

My name is Chad and I have a small trailer I built from the ground up with my dad and a friend of ours (who just helped with the more complicated welding jobs). Last year I traveled around the country for 10 months in the trailer, everywhere from Wyoming to the hill country in Texas. The interior dimensions of the trailer are 4x8, and I also have a king sized roof top tent on top that sits on the custom roof rack we built (although I only had this for half my trip, and didn't use it much). After I bought my house here in TN, my trailer sat and developed a bit of a mold issue, so I recently gutted it and have been "remodeling". I have made a ton of improvements I'm really excited about. I will be back on the road with it this fall for hunting season and hopefully to attend a Tearjerker gathering or two!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome Chad. The Dixie Chapter has a gathering coming up the end of Sept and we would love to have you come and show off your camper. If you can’t make it, the TN Volunteer Chapter always puts on a great show at their gatherings. You are welcome at any chapter if you are in their area.

Comment

Working...
    X