Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoodLife teardrop - south central PA

I finished my teardrop last summer and made a few short trips with it. Looking forward to a summer cross-country trip along with spring and fall weekend meetups.
    Best,
    Dwayne

Welcome! Enjoy your trip. Hope to see you at a Liberty Bell Chapter event or come visit us at the Chesapeake Bay Chapter!

Gena
    2016 NuCamp T@G Max Teardrop
    Co-Director Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

Welcome! 🏕️ 🌲 we are a fun bunch. Sometimes I camp with the Liberty Bell folks and sometimes with the Chesapeake. Depends on which weekend fits my schedule. I’m fairly new here but everyone has been very inviting. Looking forward to seeing your build!

susan

Comment

Good evening Susan!
        I just noted how some of the Chesapeake weekends are actually closer to me than many of those from the liberty bell chapter. I will look at the schedules and look forward to meeting you.
        Best,
        Dwayne

Comment

Originally posted by GoodLife View Post
          I finished my teardrop last summer and made a few short trips with it. Looking forward to a summer cross-country trip along with spring and fall weekend meetups.
          Best,
          Dwayne
          Welcome from Hanover! Be sure to check out both Liberty Bell and Chesapeake Bay Chapters... lots of good camping and great people in both chapters. Hope to see you out with us sometime!

Comment

Working...
          X