Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Nova Scotia!

Last year we tented during a road trip through Vermont, which was beautiful. However, we could have fit more fun in with less set up time… that’s when I started researching teardrops! We just got our Diamond in the Rough this weekend and stayed at a truck stop on the way home, despite the -5 degrees C (23 F). We love it and can’t wait to take it on the road and meet more tearjerkers

You’ll have to let us know about any great camp spots for teardrops around Nova Scotia. I so want to go there!
    2016 NuCamp T@G Max Teardrop
    Co-Director Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

Hi Gena,

I just posted a hip camp site at my property with water view about 10 minutes from Cape Breton Island. There is so much to see and do in Nova Scotia. If you have any questions let me know.

Julie

Cape Jack has the most spectacular sunsets every single day. There is a view of the strait of Canso and Cape Breton from the cozy hilltop lot.. The Cape Jack beach is only 2km away down a winding country road with gorgeous water views. There is a corner store 2km away, which has delicious baked good...

Comment

Welcome Julie,
        Last summer we traveled to a sailing event in Shelburn and stayed at the campsite there. We then spent two weeks traveling around NS and the Cabot loop. Must has have past right by you on our way home. Truly enjoy all the Maritime's. Truley enjoyed getting off the beaten path, great place to get lost in.

Comment

Working...
        X