Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Port Saint Lucie, Florida

We are The Rivera’s from PSL, Florida. My wife, Naphatsawan and I have been married now for 11 years and we are about to become new teardrop camper owners. My wife is from Thailand were she used to be a 4th grade teacher. I’m a disabled USMC veteran from Desert Storm/Shield.

We decided to purchase our teardrop due to my severe PTSD and depression issues. I grew tired of being cooked up on my four walls at home and decided to give the outdoors a good try. Been looking for a teardrop that would fit my needs and something that would be a great conversation starter and I think we just ended with that of sorts.

My wife, Wan and I will be on a 1200 trip to Texas to go pick it up and we’ll be traveling to Mississippi afterwards with it before heading back down to Florida. We are definitely excited and looking forward to our trip and picking up our new teardrop.

Since we don’t have the trailer yet, we are gonna refrain from introducing our new teardrop. But we will share the name my wife came with for it. She named the teardrop, “Little Tao”. It means, “Little Turtle”. The name is mixed with English and Thai, just in case anyone wonders. Once I post pictures you’ll see right away why we named our little trailer Little Tao.

In the meantime that’s all from us. We look forward to meeting some of you in future outings and or meets.

nice to meet you all!

Joel and Wan

👊🏼👍🏼🙏🏼👋🏼🪖⛺️

Looking forward to those pictures. Welcome! It’s amazing how calming it can be camping in the woods, listening to the birds, and even the sound of rain on the roof of the teardrop, cozy and safe inside. I hope you love it.
    2016 NuCamp T@G Max Teardrop
    Co-Director Chesapeake Bay Chapter

Comment

Introducing to you all, our new addition to the family and hopefully will make wonderful and memorable memories with…Little Tao or Little Turtle. Dry weight is 1000 lbs and you can’t even tell she’s back there when pulling her. We are the 3rd owners of this beautiful and unique little trailer. Looking forward to meeting you all down the road!

Joel & Wan Rivera
      PSL, Florida

Comment

Working...
      X