No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Indiana!

Hello All!

My name is Zach, and I have finally upgraded from tent camping after three years! In May I drove from Southern Indiana to Oklahoma City with my dad to pick up my new Ukancamp tear drop. I joined a Facebook group to get ideas about what to do with my new toy, and it was suggested to join this group. If it isn't an app on my phone, I have a hard time checking it so I may be spotty as to when I am in the forum. I camp with myself and my wife Brooklyn, we are both in our mid 20's. I pull my camper with my Ford Maverick pickup, and so far we have camped in Indiana and Virginia with our camper looking to explore more. Looking forward to this group and getting to eventually meet some of you and see some cool ideas for our own camper!

All the best,
    Zach.

Welcome from a neighbor slightly to the south. Being in Georgetown is great since it will easily allow you to attend not only Hoosier Chapter gatherings but Bluegrass Chapter as well.

I'm the chapter director of the Bluegrass Chapter and my co-directors are in Santa Claus Indiana.

Please be sure to join both the Hoosier and Bluegrass Chapter pages here on the forum so you're up to speed on all that's happening near you.

The CRA gathering is coming up in September and will be a great chance to meet members from all over. The Bluegrass Chapter will have a gathering in October at Cave Creek Campground on Rough River lake just south west of Louisville.

Hope to see you by the campfire soon.

✌️B
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Sounds great! We got our site for CRA, and possibly coming to bluegrass spring meet at natural bridge next year. Looking forward to future events!

Comment

Originally posted by Zrobinson208 View Post
        Sounds great! We got our site for CRA, and possibly coming to bluegrass spring meet at natural bridge next year. Looking forward to future events!
        If you haven't reserved for Natural Bridge you should soon it will fill up fast. If you reserve and need to cancel you only lose the reservation fee of like $7 or $10. Better to have the reservation and not need it than decide you want to go and can't get a reservation.

We are also doing the first weekend in November in Corbin Kentucky at the KOA there just minutes from Cumberland Falls.

"It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Working...
        X