Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Nashville, TN.

My wife Irene and I have been married for 51 years and we bought a new 2018 Tab 400 "HaRVey" in January 2019. We had big hopes of going out West but Covid messed that for us. Since our purchase we have ended up taking HaRVey to campgrounds in the Middle Tennessee area and also in Southern Kentucky. .We heard about Tearjerkers last Fall and decided to Join which I did about a month or so ago. We are hoping to find a spot at the Fall Gathering of the VolunTear Jerkers. We currently have a 5 speed, V6, 2003 F150 that we tow HaRVey with called the "Grey Ghost". We hope to meet as many Tear Jerkers that we can in the future. Bob & Irene.

Welcome to the club! I've only been through the very eastern end of TN, but its a gorgeous state! Hope to see some pictures of your travels!

Comment

Hello Robert and Irene, we are from Arkansas and since our son joined the Army we have camped across your long, long state. He and his family are in Maryland.

We have stayed at Warrior's Path at Kingsport and Evan Edgars and also once down outside of Chattanooga, Chilhowee in the National Forrest down there.

Hope you all have a grear time. If you ever in Southeast Arkansas and need anything let us know

Comment

Working...
      X