Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Idaho

New dropper. Working on solar. Don't like the galley.
    I have to share it with my daughter.

Welcome, I'm in Post Falls so i think you're the closes I've seen yet. I finally got solar setup just in time for my battery to die this summer, thinking power station kits are in my future. I'm always curious to see other peoples galleys, mine didn't work out at all like I hoped but not sure what to do for the next one...

50/50 share you get April through September, she can have October through March?
    -- Paul

Personal Website

Comment

I am working on solar now, so far on this project I have 300 watts of panels for 2 100 amp hour LiFePo4 (self heating) batteries. Getting a 2,000 watt inverter to go along with it.

The thing I'm researching right now is, do I somehow utilize the converter that is already there, or, get rid of it completely.

If you want to see what I've done with the electrical when I'm finished we could arrange that.

Comment

defintely, that is a huge amount of power, I think i averaged under 4 ah per day across all my trips this summer
        -- Paul

Personal Website

Comment

It has an air conditioner and I was thinking of being able to use it without shore power.

Comment

Welcome to the club…!

Comment

Working...
            X