• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Ontario

Click image for larger version

Name:	2844E50F-15AD-4BCD-9837-13597CBB52E5.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	29302 Hi all , we are a “ new to teardrop” couple from Ontario Canada.
    We camped for quite a few years in numerous travel trailers and for the last 8 years had a seasonal trailer .
    Recently sold it, and we decided to build a teardrop trailer as an alternative so we could go camping again.
    It’s going to be a BIG adjustment , but a good challenge .
    looking forward to learning and listening to your valued combined experiences and knowledge.
    Thanks in advance,
    Andy and Wendy
    Attached Files

That's an interesting build you've done there, do you have any more pictures of this? I've never seen that type of siding on one before. Is it a sheet of some material or a type of siding that uses lap joints or similar under the horizontal lines? It looks like it might be a lap siding product based on the fasteners every other raised line feature on the side walls. Very slick!

Comment

• MosKrat
      MosKrat commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You, and yes it is a thin gauge siding , lapped at the seams.
      Very easy to work with, and quite forgiving ! LOL
      Currently I'm trying to fit a custom black water holding tank , but running out of space.
      I don't have many pictures on here, I'll find some more to add.

Bring that new diy camper to North Dakota for a get together June 12 - 15. Details in the Dakota Chapter group! Hope to see you, your wife and this new camper!

Comment

• MosKrat
      MosKrat commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be an awesome trip, but probably should get a few "Local" trips in before I travel 2400 Kms and 22 hours of driving !
      If it survives , then I'm in for a long distance trip !!
Working...
X