Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi y'all

Jimmy Gervais and I are on the list of newbies. Home is about 40 miles north of Atlanta. Jimmy is a retired Navy Chief. I served as a corpsman in the US Army. Camping mainly brings us to Georgia, Tennessee and the Carolinas. We have also ventured into Florida quite a bit. We enjoy hiking, cooking, fishing and anything else in the outdoors. Looking forward to meeting like minded peeps.

Welcome…!

Comment

Welcome Linda and Jimmy. Glad you found us. We do have a few gatherings announced for the Dixie Chapter and would love having you join us. Also check out the Carolina and Volunteer Chapters as they have some announced and both are great groups to camp with. (Not quite as good as the Dixie Chapter but then again, I am biased.) Hope to see you out there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff F View Post
        Welcome Linda and Jimmy. (Not quite as good as the Dixie Chapter but then again, I am biased.) Hope to see you out there soon.
        WHAT??? We raised you, fed you, taught you everything you needed to know, and now we are just trash... That is Blasphemy!
        🍺 Asheville George 🍻

Comment

Originally posted by Asheville George View Post

WHAT??? We raised you, fed you, taught you everything you needed to know, and now we are just trash... That is Blasphemy!
          Sorry George, you guys just taught me too well.

Comment

Originally posted by Asheville George View Post

Sorry George, you guys just taught me too well. I just call it as I see it. 😜

Comment

Working...
            X