No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Ohio!

Hello everyone,

I live in Springfield Ohio and have a very sad Little Guy 4 Wide. Thanks for having me.

Hears my tearjerker... My Littel Guy was neglected by the original owner and let a vent leak go on for years. Which is not good for any wood products. I have had to strip it down to the frame and build it up from scratch. This has taken way too long, due to life getting in the way.

Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, I will try my best to use the search function, but sometimes search and I don't get along.

Cheers,

RemnarClick image for larger version  Name:	little guy - before.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.2 KB ID:	3552Click image for larger version  Name:	littleguy damage.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.7 KB ID:	3553

fixing pictures...

Comment

Welcome John,
      Yikes on the need to rebuild. I learned the hard way about water damage on my first Little Guy Teardrop, the water seeped up on the sides. We also had to do repairs.
      We hope to see you at one of the gatherings soon.
      Rich
      Rich and Val

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. The lack of water protection on my trailer is really hard to believe. All they needed to do was use a good plywood and seal the edges and it would have been much better. I think that it's much better since production moved to Ohio!

I hope to post some pictures in the rebuild section soon.

Comment

Working...
        X