Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from St. Louis

Hi. I discovered this group last year but have not yet has a chance to join the group on a trip. Hoping to sometime this season. I built my camper - finished it about a year ago so am just getting used to traveling with it - not going too far away yet.

Hi Meg! Glad you could join us here on the new forum. Hopefully you can catch up with the Heartland Chapter once all this Covid-19 stuff passes. Stay safe!

Comment

Hello Meg!!!

Comment

Hi Meg, I see that you're from Webster Groves. Ken and I lived in Kirkwood, Glendale, and then St. Charles before moving to KS. We were active with the Theatre Guild of Webster Groves for many years. Hope to see you at the June gathering!

Comment

• Mary McCartney
          Mary McCartney commented
          Editing a comment
          Chris, small world, my grandmother was president of The Webster Groves Theater Guild for many years. I am also fan/student of theater. Michael Skaff, another member of our chapter, is a local theater director. We will have to talk about it around the campfire in June!

Chris, are you still planning on attending The Heartland Gathering in June? I have paid for site and need to know if I should cancel. Thanks Mary.

Comment

Mary, yes we are still planning on coming to the Heartland Gathering June 5th. Chris

Comment

Working...
          X