Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Virginia Beach

We are Steve and Cindi from Virginia Beach. We camp about 60 days a year in our Viking Express 9.0 pulled by our van Woody.

Welcome to the group. You are in great area for camping and have several very active chapters all around you. Glad you found us.

Comment

Welcome Steve and Cindy. Great group of people and lots of meets. Weren't you at Janes Island last year?

Comment

Welcome to the new forum! Nice meeting you at Jane's Island last fall

Comment

Hi!! Welcome to the Old Dominion Chapter! Sorry for the late welcome. . . for some reason I have had my head in the sand most of last year!!! Now, I am REALLY anxious to get out camping again. My husband, John, and I live near Charlottesville. Our original 'drop' is hand built by him and a bit taller than the usual. Right now he is busy converting an enclosed cargo trailer into an 'en suite' camper. He just finished the drain pipes to the three waste water tanks. Next up are water lines, and then building basics like the bed frame, outdoor kitchen, etc, etc. (He's an engineer so it's all precision!!) Needless to say we have a ways to go, but he spends 30-40 hours a week on it, so I can't complain. And besides, I have plenty else to keep me busy.

Soooo, for sure by fall we will have a chapter event . . probably October to work around other chapters, but sooner if vaccinations etc allow. We're in the wrong demographic to jump the gun.

Stay safe, and see you down the road soon, I hope!!

Ida (idathefriz@gmail.com)

Comment

Working...
          X