Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Forest Lake Minnesota.

Hello everyone, I'm Paul. Yes my nick name is what you read Snotsucker1 - that's me. My kids gave it to me a long time ago when they discovered what I do for a living. I'm a respiratory therapist for the last 33 years. Recently my last of 4 kids moved out and I cleaned house and managed to buy a 2020 Escapade Crosscountry. So now the fun starts! I have a lot to learn and am looking forward to the new options presented by having a base that I can take with me. I love hiking and have a lot of great hiking gear that surprisingly moved right into my new camper. I look forward to possibly meeting new people in new places. I'll add pictures as soon as I can so its not such a blah read.

Take care!
    Paul
    "Specialization is for insects" - Robert A. Heinlein

Welcome. Just stopped in to say thank you for what you're doing during this time, can't get any more front line of a respiratory virus than you sir. (I have a friend who does the same).

B
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

• Snotsucker1
      Snotsucker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, but really I am just doing my job.

Hey Paul welcome to the Tear Jerkers and thank you for the hard job you do as an RT. I stomped around in your part of the country from 2004-08, I lived in Lindstrom from 04-06 before moving to South Minneapolis and living there until Feb. of 08. I was obtaining a Masters Degree at Hazelden. Beautiful country, we would love to have you at one of our gatherings here in the Natural State, Arkansas, any time you can make it.

Comment

Welcome Paul! We look forward to seeing you at a Minnesota Lakes and Loons Chapter Gathering. I'm fact a few of us are camping at Highland Ridge Campground near Spring Valley Wisconsin from June 3rd to the 5th. Only a little over an hours drive from Forest Lake. Come join us!

Comment

• Snotsucker1
        Snotsucker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Which area are you trying to focus into? I may be able to take some time and escape for a few days and join you.
    Working...
    X