Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from western North Carolina

I have been camping for over fifty-five years in several different types of shelters--tarp on the ground, different tents, VW camper, popup camper, etc. I am a former Scout leader and Royal Ranger leader, and I still love camping every chance I get. I now have a teardrop camper and just found out about the Tear Jerkers group. I still tent camp, but I love my teardrop. Thank you for accepting me into the group.

Welcome Myron! We just returned from Lake Lanier and were home about and hour before we decided to head down to Lake Hartwell, SC with our teardrop. We love being on the road but with all things Covid have decided to stay within a few hours from Brevard NC where we reside. Hope to see you at a gathering soon. Check out the Southern App Chapter as well as Dixie, Tenn, KY Bluegrass as they are all great folks and FUN to camp with!
    just book a site Nov 5 in Pine Mt GA for a multi chapter gathering at FDR State Park. Some good site still left so consider joining us!
    bob and Lisa

Comment

Welcome Myron,
      Our next gathering is a multi-chapter gathering in southern Virginia in July. "Tear Drop City" Please look it up and join us. But quickly! I have to order shirts very soon. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Myron View Post
        I have been camping for over fifty-five years in several different types of shelters--tarp on the ground, different tents, VW camper, popup camper, etc. I am a former Scout leader and Royal Ranger leader, and I still love camping every chance I get. I now have a teardrop camper and just found out about the Tear Jerkers group. I still tent camp, but I love my teardrop. Thank you for accepting me into the group.
        The Carolina Camper!!

Was nice meeting and talking with you, even though it was for such a very brief time. That campground really was beautiful! Wish we could have stayed longer, but the road called! Glad you found us on here, and hope to run into you again.

Comment

Working...
        X