Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Boston

Hi, Thanks for allowing me to join. I've been working on building a canned ham. It was a 5x8 trailer frame that I bought from Norther Tools and extended it to 9.5 ft. The outside is almost done but the inside is bare.

Hi Art! Forgive me for not welcoming you sooner! Somehow I missed your post. Welcome to Tearjerkers! I hope we'll get to see you with your new canned ham at a gathering. We've got one coming up in September in southern New Hampshire if you've got lights and wheels and you're feeling like taking it for a bare bones shake down. The details are in the gathering info for the Great North Woods. Even if it's not complete inside you can always throw your gear and an air mattress in and take it for a spin. Just remember to load the heavy stuff forward of the axle so you don't start wagging down the road. (Don't ask me how I know that.) We enjoy seeing builds in progress so don't be bashful if you feel like coming out to meet some of us. It makes seeing the final result even more fun. If it's not quite there yet we understand and hope we'll get to meet you around a campfire soon.
    All the best,
    Theresa
    GNW & New England Chapter Director

Comment

Working...
    X