Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Luray VA

Hey there, my wife and I bought a little Tab 320 CS. The plan was to take it all around the country starting in June -- well THAT didn't happen. We're looking forward to when COVID calms down and we can go exploring. For now we've just done a few little trips locally. Oh, and we are hosts for Boondocker's Welcome, so if you ever need a place to stay in or around the Shenandoah Valley, you can find us there. Our place is called Avrlyn - it means "Green fields" and is a place in one of my novels.

Hello & Welcome.
    Your area is near the top of my To Visit list, and I'd originally thought I'd make it up there this summer. The plan was to camp for a few days and do a one-day visit to Luray Caverns. Plans got derailed, of course, by The Virus and some other obstacles. Congrats on buying your teardrop. Hopefully things will actually get back to a more normal "normal" soon, and we can all go back to camping in a manner that doesn't look like a sci-fi movie.

Comment

Welcome Michael, I'll be sure to look you up when and if I am down that way. You place looks like a slice of heaven.

Comment

Welcome, we have a 2016 T@B CS S and love it. There’s also a T@B forum, tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com that has a lot of information on our T@B campers. Dennis & Dianne

Comment

Welcome Michael! You live in a lovely area. I've been down to Front Royal a few times over the past couple of years for the Homesteaders of America Conference. Thanks for the invite to Avryln. Next time I come down that way for the conference I'll definitely keep your place in mind. I've been wanting to spend more than just the weekend of the conference down there so that I can have time to explore a bit more. I might just bring the camper next time. I hope you'll get out to enjoy your T@b at a gathering with some of our chapters. We've got a great group of people.
          All the best,
          Theresa
          GNW & New England Chapter Director

Comment

Originally posted by Nick T View Post
            Hello & Welcome.
            Your area is near the top of my To Visit list, and I'd originally thought I'd make it up there this summer. The plan was to camp for a few days and do a one-day visit to Luray Caverns. Plans got derailed, of course, by The Virus and some other obstacles. Congrats on buying your teardrop. Hopefully things will actually get back to a more normal "normal" soon, and we can all go back to camping in a manner that doesn't look like a sci-fi movie.
            Yeah, a lot of plans were cancelled this summer. We were planning on spending it traveling around the West (visiting all the National Parks) - Hopefully next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne in Maryland View Post
              Welcome Michael, I'll be sure to look you up when and if I am down that way. You place looks like a slice of heaven.
              Great! We'd love to have you visit. In the meantime, Stay safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis L View Post
                Welcome, we have a 2016 T@B CS S and love it. There’s also a T@B forum, tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com that has a lot of information on our T@B campers. Dennis & Dianne
                Nice! Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheresaD View Post
                  Welcome Michael! You live in a lovely area. I've been down to Front Royal a few times over the past couple of years for the Homesteaders of America Conference. Thanks for the invite to Avryln. Next time I come down that way for the conference I'll definitely keep your place in mind. I've been wanting to spend more than just the weekend of the conference down there so that I can have time to explore a bit more. I might just bring the camper next time. I hope you'll get out to enjoy your T@b at a gathering with some of our chapters. We've got a great group of people.
                  We love it here. You are welcome anytime. And, yes, we heard about your gatherings from one of our Boondockers Welcome guests. Here's hoping we can start seeing one another soon.

Comment

Hi everyone! Our trip with my gf in August was canceled too due to covid. I waited for vacation so much.. now we are looking forward to plan new trip in our T@b with our friends. free slots no download and no registration
                    help my waiting but i want to see new roads so much! Safe roads to everyone!

Comment

Hi,Michael, Welcome to the Old Dominion Chapter of the tearjerkers. We haven't been out since October of 2019. What a rotten year! BUT we hope to be back at it by the fall. John and I live near Charlottesville, so we aren't far from you. Maybe when John finishes our new camper we'll try your boondocking spot for a trial run! Paula and Adam (my partner in Old Dominion crime) live down by Cumberland Gap.

Guess I shall have to google you and look for one of your books.

BTW my email is idathefriz@gmail.com if you have any more personal questions.

Stay safe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ida Swenson View Post
                        Hi,John and I live near Charlottesville, so we aren't far from you. Maybe when John finishes our new camper we'll try your boondocking spot for a trial run!
                        We would love to host you. It's a lovely spot.

Originally posted by Ida Swenson View Post
                        Guess I shall have to google you and look for one of your books.
                        I hope you do. The whole "writing gig" is not an easy one to break into but I've done well with it. I have a new series that I'm launching on 02/09.

Comment

Welcome Michael, I don't know how I missed seeing this before now. Hopefully you will be out and about in the camper this season, Hey, I think I saw your place on Boondocker's. We are thinking about swinging by Luray this season. So many places to see and never enough time. Come join us and subscribe to the Old Dominion Chapter for upcoming events.

Comment

Working...
                          X