Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from Plover WI

I retired in 2016 and spent the last 4 yrs living full time in my camper. In March 2020 I decided to sell the camper and move into an apartment in Plover
    next spring I'm wanting to buy a tear drop to do some camping at the state parks around Wisconsin
    Mike

I'm sure it was quite the adventure! Welcome to the TearJerkers!

Check out the Badger State Chapter for info thats happening in WI.

Comment

Hello Lonewolf ,When your ready to purchase a Teardrop make sure that you check out Retro Ride Teardrops they are in Plover Wi. or TC teardrops in Warsaw Wi. . If you go to Retro Ride tell them Kerry & Karen recommended them , We have one of there tears , Good people & great Trailer . Good Luck Might see you down the road someday .

Comment

Welcome Mike. Check out the Badger State Chapter pages and introduce yourself. My co-director, also a Mike, has the TC trailers teardrop and would be a good source of information if that is a trailer that interests you. I have a Paradise Valley tear made by the Amish in Ohio and a standee made by the Amish in Indiana. Hopefully by the time you are ready to buy we will be over this pandemic. We have a good group of people and hopefully we will see you at one of our gatherings in the future. In the summer I live up in your neck of the woods in Wild Rose.

Comment

Working...
        X