No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Alberta, Canada

Hello!
    My husband and I just got a little teardrop trailer and are so excited about it! We have some ideas of how we might update it but want to take it out a bit before we do anything to get a feel for what would be best in it. I'm looking forward to meeting other teardrop owners and learning about what works, what doesn't, and how to go about making changes and upgrades when the time comes!

About us, we camp all the time but have always tented. When my husband had a company truck we could load our tenting gear into the back of the box, but now we just have an SUV and have ended up pulling a little cargo trailer with all our gear. We quickly realized this was silly and if we were pulling something it might as well be more useful than an open-top cargo trailer and upgraded to this guy! We're also really happy we can extend our camping season now that we have 4 walls and a heater!

This is our new addition! We're hoping to take it out in the next couple weeks!! Nice to meet you all and we can't wait to learn from you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trailer.JPG
Views:	394
Size:	350.2 KB
ID:	7104

What a cool, and unique looking trailer! (does it have a galley area?)

Comment

Working...
    X