Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there! New from Tupelo, Mississippi

Hello! My name is Blake from Tupelo, MS. Im 25 years old and Im a recent college graduate from Mississippi State University and have been building my drop for the past 4 summers. This is the year I finish! im done with the interior and only have the galley hatch and tongue box left! Its all 110v system with a television and sink. The fenders are 1940s from an older build. Its cedar siding with green metal skin. It will be pulled behind my 1966 gmc truck that is sitting on a 2002 Yukon running gear! Im currently an Architect in Tupelo but have always had a love for woodworking and construction. Don't pay attention to the mess In the galley as its still a work in progress. Thanks for having me and I hope to learn a lot and maybe even camp with some of you in the future!

Hello and welcome to the Tear Jerkers Blake. You have got a great looking build going and I love your GMC. The Magnolia Chapter is up and running due to a very nice couple in South Mississippi. I am just over the river in Arkansas with the Natural State Chapter. COVID-19 has slowed everyone this year. Hopefully 2021 will find things better. Please join the Natural State Chapter also, just click on the tab "join" and your in. Again, welcome and I hope to share a campfire with you some day. Kenny T.

Comment

Hello & Welcome.
      Sweet teardrop + truck setup ya got there.

Comment

Working...
      X