Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Colorado

Hello, I built a teardrop from the Wyoming Woody style two years ago. The entire build is on Youtube in slideshow, if your interested. Our maiden voyage was from Denver to Arkansas. When we went though Kansas it was super windy. We stopped at a gas station that had Wizard of Oz memorabilia including Toto keychains. We jokingly called the camper Towto while trying to not be blown off the interstate, and the name stuck. We are newly empty nesters and have sold our overpriced house in Denver and moved back to our origins in the northeast corner of the state. We are happier, we are calmer, and are looking for new camp friends. Hope to meet you all soon. Mike.
    This camper took one year of weekends to build. 600 hours and just under 5k in cost. The original plans came from teardropbuilder.com. I changed the galle...

That is a beautiful camper, you do great work. p.s. love the compass rose

Comment

I just joined and from Colorado as well. Well kinda, I’m about as far as you can get in the opposite corner. Your trailer is beautiful. Maybe our paths will cross some day.

Comment

Hello, I've been to your side of the pass many times. I use to deliver to your city market. I've got to say, being an ex truck driver, with many miles, that wolf creek is the worst winter pass I've ever been on. But in the summer it is easily the most beautiful part of the state. The wife and I were talking of going back to the cliff dwellings this summer. Ill let you know if head your way. Mike

Comment

Hello there. Wolf Creek is cake now compared to years ago. Can still get bad though. Have a great week.

Comment

Working...
          X