Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Y'all are, from Kentucky!

I don't know if this is unusual or not, but we don't own a teardrop trailer yet. We are looking at our options. My name is Russell Snell, and My wife's name is Sheryl. We really love the idea of teardrop camping.

I messaged Mike from Camp and Camera, and he suggested buying a small cargo trailer and converting it to a camper. This is a possibility, but I have to be honest that I haven't got the skill, nor the tools for such an endeavor. Although that's not completely out of the question.

Because of health reasons, my wife would prefer a camper with a bathroom. This limits the type of teardrop camper we could purchase in a teardrop type trailer. We do know the new Luna has a cartridge toilet, but that's a little pricey for us. We currently reside in Campbellsville Kentucky.

I have spent 25 in Law enforcement and armed security (both civilian and military) and have been a pastor for the last 20 years. (Some of the Law Enforcement and pastoring were concurrent.) I have recently retired and my wife is looking forward to doing the same. For now, we are trying to find a place to rent a teardrop to take on a trip to visit family in the west.

We are looking forward to meeting all of you in the future! Thank you for allowing me to join Tear Jerkers!

Welcome to the family Russ.

Be sure to pull up and join the Bluegrass Chapter. Once you join, be sure you click subscribe so you get notifications from the chapters discussion page.

Three of our four 2021 gatherings are planned.

April 16-18 Bailey's Point Barren River lake.
    June 11-13 Kendall Campground, Jamestown Ky
    Sep TBD
    October 7-10 Cave Creek campground, Rough River lake.

Often times we have folks come and join one, even if just for a few hours, prior to owning a teardrop for information gathering.

Again, welcome and hope to see you both around the campfire soon.

B
    "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Link the Bluegrass Chapter forum.

"It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Working...
      X