Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Gainesville, FL

Hi! I recently bought a 2017 Tag trailer and am looking forward to exploring state parks in Florida, then venture further out in the US later. I'm a single female "of a certain age" (aka over 70) and I'm ready for adventure, meeting new friends and seeing new places. I play guitar and fiddle. Fun to meet other musicians in campgrounds. I'm still looking for the right way to have an awning. Don't know if I need one over the door, or over the galley. Any suggestions?

HEY Patty Cake!

Have you considered a "Batwing" Awning? they wrap around to cover the side entrance and the galley area. Look pretty easy to deploy and stow away.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Osceolafan,
      I just checked out the batwing awnings. I'm not sure I can put one on my Tag trailer because the roof isn't flat. But I'll keep checking. I'm thinking of getting a roof rack installed, but wary of causing possible leaks.

Hi, Does the Tag have a keder rail? That makes an easy awning insert for the door area. Utube has some great ideas for the kitchen area of Tags. I'm a single gal in the Tampa Bay Area with a 2015 Tab - just learning all about towing! Hope to meet you at a gathering this year.

Comment

Welcome to the Florida Tearjerkers. I personally do not attend many Florida events as I live in Pensacola and most are held in central Florida or on the Atlantic coast. You might want to check out the Florida Floozies group. I know several women that are members and the pictures they post look like they know how to have a good time. If I recall correctly, they have an event about once a month.

Comment

Working...
      X