Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Asheville, NC.

Looking forward to meeting fellow Tearjerkers.

Welcome! We are also in AVL or actually between AVL and Weaverville. You will love the tearjerkers, and Jeff does have a good group! There is also a Carolinas chapter, called the Southern Appalachian Chapter. g
    🍺 Asheville George 🍻

Comment

Hi Kitty, Welcome to the group. We have a gathering coming up in a few weeks a few hours from you. Please feel free to join us.

Comment

Can't join in the January gathering but have signed up for Cheaha and Harrison. Will look for other opportunities to meet some folks from the Carolinas. Kitty

Comment

Don't forget about our "Spring Fling". Its not very far from you.

Comment

Kitty, I want to thank you for signing up for our Cheaha Gathering. But I will tell you, you need to make it to one of Eric's Gatherings. He puts on a great gathering and some really great people up there.

Comment

Thanks, Jeff. I can't make the January gathering. Am looking at the May Spring Fling in Sylva. I'm still trying to figure out who is who.

Comment

Spring Fling is always good. Nice campground with great bathhouse, covered pavilion, etc. Come join us! g
                🍺 Asheville George 🍻

Comment

Working...
                X