Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Florida

Hi, I've never actually tiny camped before, but my husband and I just bought our first tiny camper. I'm ready to give it a try! I've persuaded my good friend to also buy a tiny camper so I have a camping buddy. Not to mention my cousin will build one later this year. These things are popular! 😁

Welcome! I live in Pensacola as well. What type of camper do you have? You are welcome to come and see mine. It is a Rustic Trail, Grizzly model. If you are interested in any campground suggestions, I can help with that as well. I don't camp much in the immediate area - no Ft. Pickens, Big Lagoon, or Gulf State Park, AL. It would be like camping in the driveway at home. Just my opinion. If you are interested in camping with one of the groups, I would highly recommend the Dixie Chapter - AL and GA. Really nice people and the director has 2 gatherings a year - one in AL and one in GA. I haven't camped with the FL group in years. They use the same campground every year and it is a long drive from Pensacola. Not my thing, but they seem to have a good turnout.

Comment

I'm always up for suggestions. My husband likes fishing so we probably would be doing weekend trips around the beaches, but my family is planning a trip this summer to Lake Martin for a few days. That should be fun! I have a small homemade Teardrop style camper, "Marcel the shell" but I didn't make it.

Comment

Hello and Welcome from Panama City!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X