No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from northern VA

Hi everyone,

New here, just finished a 5x10 teardrop that sleeps 4. Looking forward to some awesome adventures and new friends.

Paul and Siobhán

Welcome to the fun Paul & Siobhan! Jump right in and check out what's going on in all the chapters around you. You're always welcome to camp with any chapter that's having a gathering. Hopefully our paths with cross at some point. Enjoy your new teardrop!
    All the best,
    Theresa
    GNW & New England Chapter Director

Comment

Welcome indeed, be sure to jump in with both feet and join in wherever you can. Always fun to be had. Glad that you found us.

Comment

Hi, Paul and Siobaihn, Welcome, welcome, welcome!! We're so happy you have signed up for the Tearjerker's fall event. We haven't had an event in well over a year, and we are itching for some fun!!

Paula and I are even wondering if we can do a summer event.

See you soon!!!

Ida

Comment

Welcome! Plenty of friends to be found around here. Glad you will be joining us come fall. We hope to plan at least one more trip this year for the Old Dominion group. Stay tuned!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. We got a chance to leak test it yesterday, put it out in the rain for the day. No leaks!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone in the fall

Also I owe some pics, so attached are some pics

Comment

Howdy folks!

Welcome!

I lived in Woodbridge, for a few years, until I retired from the Air Force at Ft Belvoir (2008). My wife is from Maryland and took me across White's Ferry several times to avoid the parking lot of I-270 and I-95... more scenic too!

I saw and love the photos of your rig! Awesome job!

Comment

Working...
              X