YOU ASKED, WE LISTENED!! The TearJerkers apparel store is coming back!! Orders will ship the first week of December! (Just in time for the holidays!!)

The Store is now OPEN unitl November 13!!

FOLLOW THE LINK: https://tearjerkers2023.itemorder.com/shop/home/

After such great feedback from our last TearJerkers apparel sale, we're excited to announce that we'll be opening the store again in a few weeks. I know a lot of folks missed out because we made the announcement at the last minute, but this time we're excited to give you a lot more notice. And we've planned this store session just in time for the holidays - orders will be shipped the first week of December!

The same two designs will be available:

'Teardrop Time': small TearJerkers logo on the front chest, with large motto graphic on
the back. The design is printed in either white or black ink, depending on garment color.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230822_081647.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.00 MB ID:	29130

'Vintage 97' : large teardrop/street-rod logo printed in color on the front, with large "TEARJERKERS 97"
printed on the back in red/black. Both graphics have a 'distressed' appearance.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20230824_185035.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.43 MB ID:	29129

NEW!!! There were a surprising number of people who emailed and asked why there weren't any shirts available with pockets. Well, now there are! The "Teardrop Time motto" design is available on a short sleeve pocket t-shirt in four different colors (maroon, military green, navy, and athletic gray)

NEW!!!​​ We've added embroidered baseball cap to the store as well! The caps are 100% cotton chino twill with a brass buckle. The "dad hats" are a relaxed style and will be perfect for camping trip! They are available in 6 colors, for $18.

NEW!!!​​ I might be able to save you a few dollars on the shipping charges. Read the S&H question below.

<<<<<<< GETTING YOUR ITEMS >>>>>>>
There area a few options for you to get your order:
  • If you are near Hanover, PA and would like to pick up your order, select the "Pick-up" option during checkout. If you choose this option, there will be no shipping charge added to your order, and Zach will contact you when your order is ready for pickup.
  • If you need your item(s) shipped, you have two options:
    • Pay a flat-rate shipping charge at the time you place your order. Select the "Shipping" or "Delivery" option at checkout to have our screenprinter add a flat-rate shipping charge based on the total dollar amount of your order as follows:
      • $7.50 S&H for cart totals from $0.00 to $19.99
      • $10.50 S&H for cart totals from $20.00 to $29.99
      • $13.00 S&H for cart totals from $30.00 and up
    • Pay a weight-based shipping rate as soon as your order is ready to ship. This means you will not be charged shipping at the time you place your order. Shipping will be charged separately. Select the "Pick-up" option at checkout and Zach will pick up your order as soon as it is ready. Zach will weigh and package your order and email you an invoice to pay for the shipping charge. This weight-based charge will never be higher than the flat-rate price that the screenprinter charges. The shipping charge invoice can be paid securely by credit card through PayPal (no PayPal account needed). A tracking number will be provided.

FOR EXAMPLE: If you order one super-heavyweight sweatshirt, your cart total is $50 (+ tax and fee). Our screenprinter would charge you $13 to ship that one sweatshirt, but Zach would be able to mail it to you for about $7 or $8, depending on where you live. If you order 3 or more items, you may not save as much. But you are still welcome to use this method to spread out the cost.

**NOTE: Shipping outside of the continental United States will be higher.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out! Either message Zach or send an email to zach@tearjerkers.net.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q: How does ordering work?
A: Just like last time the online store will be open for a two week period. We'll make another announcement with a link to the store just before it opens. Once the store is open you can place your order(s). As soon as the store closes, all the orders get processed and professionally screen printed/embroidered in Hanover, PA. The orders ship (or are ready for pick-up) within 3 weeks of the store closing date.

Q: Why is it set up like this?
A: This allows us to provide a wide variety of items in any size you want at a reasonable price. Otherwise, we'd have one unisex shirt in one color with one design. That would be boring, and we know one style doesn't suit everyone. As soon as the online store closes our supplier orders all the pieces of apparel needed to fulfill our orders, and then they get to work printing or embroidering our designs on them.

Q: Can I pick my order up to save​ on the S&H charge?
A: If you are near Hanover, PA you are more than welcome to make arrangements with me to come pick up your order when it is ready. Select the "Pick-up" option at check out, and I will contact you as soon as I have the order ready to go.
<<<< IMPORTANT>>>>>>
Q: When do I get charged and what will it appear as on my credit card or bank statement?
A: You are charged at the time you place the order. The charge on your bank or credit card statement will start with "PRESTIGE A* TEAR JERK ...". (our screenprinter/embrodierer is Prestige Apparel). If you opt to have Zach pick up your order and mail it to you, the shipping charge will be separate and show up as a PayPal charge.

Q: When will the store be open again?
A: After this November session, we hope to open it again in Spring 2024, but there are no dates set at this time.

Q: Can I order anything outside of the store session?
A: There may be a very limited selection of items available after the store closes, but there is no guarantee what styles or sizes might be available. (TearJerkers campsite mini-banners and decals are available anytime here)

Q: What clothing styles and colors will be available?
A: It depends on the design, but there are short sleeve tees (with or without pockets), long sleeve tees, women's v-neck tees, full-zip hoodie sweatshirts, and pullover hoodie sweatshirts - all custom printed for you!

Q: What do I do if there is a problem with my order?
A:
Contact me first (zach@tearjerkers.net) and let me know whats going on so we can figure out what needs to be done to fix the issue.

Previews of the apparel that will be available:

Short sleeve unisex tees - $16

Click image for larger version  Name:	Jerzees Short Sleeve.jpg Views:	0 Size:	269.7 KB ID:	29132

Short sleeve pocket tees - $19
Click image for larger version  Name:	Jerzees Short Sleeve Pocket Tee.jpg Views:	0 Size:	231.8 KB ID:	29133

Long sleeve unisex tees - $19
Click image for larger version  Name:	Jerzees Long Sleeve.jpg Views:	0 Size:	317.7 KB ID:	29135

Women's v-neck tees - $18
Click image for larger version  Name:	Bella+Canvas VNeck.jpg Views:	0 Size:	257.5 KB ID:	29134

Standard-weight pullover hoodie - $34

Click image for larger version  Name:	Jerzees Pullover.jpg Views:	0 Size:	181.0 KB ID:	29131

Full-zip hoodie sweatshirt - $42

Click image for larger version  Name:	Jerzees Full-zip Hoodie.jpg Views:	0 Size:	159.5 KB ID:	29136

"Vintage 97" items are similar pricing per style as above,
except the women's V-neck is $19 and the super-heavyweight hoodie is $50

Click image for larger version  Name:	Vintage 97 Options.jpg Views:	0 Size:	374.4 KB ID:	29174

NEW!! Embroidered baseball caps! - $17

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dad Hat Baseball Cap.jpg Views:	0 Size:	178.7 KB ID:	29172

NEW!! Embroidered beanies! - $16​

Click image for larger version

Name:	Beanie.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	29516

NEW!! Embroidered sweater jackets! Men's & women's styles - $58​

Click image for larger version  Name:	Burnside sweater jacket.jpg Views:	94 Size:	203.9 KB ID:	29417

NEW!! Embroidered waterproof soft-shell jackets! Men's & women's styles - $60

Click image for larger version  Name:	Port Authority Tech Jacket.jpg Views:	96 Size:	192.3 KB ID:	29418

NEW!! Embroidered super-heavyweight full-zip sweatshirts! - $68​

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sporttek Embroidered.jpg Views:	97 Size:	169.8 KB ID:	29416