Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TearJerkers Founder recovering from Surgery

​Just wanted to share some news with everyone. Todd underwent triple-bypass open heart surgery two weeks ago. He was lucky enough to be referred for the surgery before any serious 'event' occurred. He was in the hospital post-surgery for a few days, but has been home with his wife resting since last weekend. The surgery went well and he's on the road to a full recovery. He's in some pain but in good spirits.

I talked to him yesterday on the phone for the first time since his surgery and before I could even say hello, in typical Todd fashion he says "Yeah, I know I still have a handful of mini-banners that need mailed". So yes, if you ordered a mini-banner in February, they are on their way, but obviously with a little bit of a delay. I told him to not worry about it right now, and that everyone will understand, but he's Todd.
    And if you know Todd, he hates to sit still, unless of course he's 'resting his eyes' in front of campfire.

Click image for larger version

Name:	asleep as usual.jpg
Views:	1190
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	10379

Anyway, keep him in your thoughts and I'm sure he'll be back to causing trouble in no time!

Zach-

Thanks for letting us know!

Get well soon FEARLESS leader!!!

XOXO,

Coop

Comment

Glad to hear that Todd is on the road to recovery!!!
      🍺 Asheville George 🍻

Comment

Keeping Todd in my thoughts! So glad he's doing well and things were caught BEFORE causing a problem.

B
        "It's not the years in your life but the life in your years"

Comment

Hope you recover quickly. Do the therapy and you will recover much quicker. Been there and done that , it ain't no fun.

Comment

Hurry and get back 100%, camping season is near!!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery Todd.

Comment

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Zach. Todd we hope for a speedy recovery and a return to a better than normal life. See ya around the campfire.

Comment

Have a quick and restful recovery Todd.

Comment

I just now saw this posting (March 12). Thanks for letting us know, Zach. Hope you're feeling better & on the way to a full recovery, Todd!

Comment

I heard from Todd on Wednesday and he said "I feel wonderful.". He's still recovering and doing tons of follow ups with Cardiologists and Surgeons etc. but by the sound of things he's moving along on the right track!
                    All the best,
                    Theresa
                    GNW & New England Chapter Director

Comment

Todd, I just heard about the bypass surgery. Man, I know exactly what you are going thru. Mine happened in 2011. Recovery and rehab will get you going again, just don't rush it!
                      . As tough and stubborn as you are it will take more than that to get you down. We are all thinking of you. Best wishes from the Hoosier Chapter

Comment

And I still got my banner! Get well soon, looking forward to meeting you.
                        Lisa
                        LisaMorales.com

Comment

I just read about this! Todd , get well take it easy and do what the doctors say . I had my quadruple bypass in ‘08 I know what you are going thru . Keep your mind busy even though you can’t physically do a lot right now. On my recovery I built 50 model airplanes to keep my spirits up . Then once I felt like it I went camping , a lot and enjoyed the beauty of the outdoors.
                          Paul in Wisconsin formally St Croix now Badger

Comment

hows Todd doing?

Comment

Originally posted by stilzink View Post
                              hows Todd doing?
                              He's doing well! As ornery as ever!

Comment

Working...
                              X