Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in Wisconsin

Hey Y'all. Name is John. Live in Green Bay with my wife and our 2 teenage boys. Tent camped my whole life. Wife wanted a large pull behind. We settled on a teardrop camper and are awaiting delivery in April. Looking forward to all the new adventures we can have in our teardrop!

I'm along the lake near you.
    What kind/make teardrop did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

I went with the Bushwhacker by Braxton Creek. I thought it was a perfect entry level teardrop with very few of the comforts of home. I do a lot of hiking, fishing, biking, swimming, so I really only plan on sleeping in it.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. We are from Waushara county and have a Retroride, which is made at Plover. The teardrop was a perfect solution for the two of us and it is so easy to set up camp. My wife was considering a pop-up, like our daughter has, but I like the simplicity of the teardrop. If someone gets a larger one, it can have a lot of flexibility. The small 4x8 models that have a very low roof can feel too small, but also are not adaptable for stowing clothing etc. Hope you really enjoy your purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnywade View Post
          I went with the Bushwhacker by Braxton Creek. I thought it was a perfect entry level teardrop with very few of the comforts of home. I do a lot of hiking, fishing, biking, swimming, so I really only plan on sleeping in it.
          From Bayside? We looked at the model with the two doors.

Comment

Welcome from “just” up the road
            outside of Crivitz . Enjoy your little camper adventures 😃

Comment

Welcome JohnnyW. I hope you get that Bushwacker soon! I have a homemade teardrop, but, I am impressed with the Braxton line. I'll stop at Bayside occasionally when going through to see what they have to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by RatAssassin View Post

From Bayside? We looked at the model with the two doors.
                Yep. Although we chose the SS which only had the 1 door. We liked the layout better with nothing cramping our feet.

Comment

Working...
                X